måndag 9 juni 2008

I love orange

Can't find swedish aao keys on this computer, so I'll write this inlagg in English. Nothing wrong with that!!!
Saw Holland make mince meat of Italy with 3:0 and frankly I enjoyed it. They deserved to win. Best match of the tournament so far I reckon. What do you think?! Also when do you have 22 guys + reserves on the pitch who look absolutely gorgeous. I just say: BUFFON, he's just... well..
It's 0:45 here, 23 degrees outside and now I think I'm ready to "ladda upp" for Sverige-Grekland tomorrow by going to bed. But before I'm going to take another nightcap in form of a glass of white wine.
Vi ses och hors imorgon igen, hoppas med en seger for Sverige att blogga om.

2 kommentarer:

Mrs Bettan sa...

Jaa, visst var det en bra match. Äntligen något att titta på. Hoppas bara nu att Sverige skärper sej så att det händer. Vi ska också ladda upp inför kvällen.
Kram MrsBettan

Unknown sa...

Haha! Jag var i Italien då den matchen pågick... och jädrar vad italienarna svor nere i puben. Det var en ordentlig lektion i saker man inte ska säga på italienska.